Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full-line of services not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and InventHelp Caveman Commercial lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for ideas inventions release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.